The loons who thought it was a good idea.
The folks making decisions and steering the ship.
These people indirectly contribute to make things possible.
These people made history with the distro.
Contributors & Special Thanks
These people have made significant, singular contributions or have served as team members in the past.
- Alexander Browne: Former QA engineer for Ubuntu MATE
- Aron Xu: Debian developer and former MATE package maintainer for Debian
- Daniel Foré: Improver of the Ubuntu MATE icon theme
- Jack Mohegan: Assorted user interface improvements
- Johnny Dennis: Lead developer of tomxplayer for the Raspberry Pi
- Jonathan Nadeau: Assistive technology advisor and accessibility testing
- Matt Hartley: User experience advisor
- Michael Tunnell: Toucher-upper of GTK art assets
- Pedro Meteus: IGP and GPU enhancements for improved video and gaming
- Sefan Ric: Solus developer and former MATE Desktop contributor
- Simon Quigley: MOTU and former sponsor and oversight of MATE Desktop packages
- Tim Apple: Former QA engineer for Ubuntu MATE
These initial efforts helped the project officially support different ventures.
- Adam Smith: Created the initial PowerPC build of Ubuntu MATE
- Rohith Madhavan: Created the initial Raspberry Pi 2 build of Ubuntu MATE