Here is the troupe of all star international caberet artists responsible for making Ubuntu MATE a thing. If you’d like to get involved then please let us know.
The loons who thought Ubuntu MATE would be a good idea.
- Martin Wimpress Project co-founder. MATE Desktop developer and Ubuntu MATE project lead.
- Alan Pope Project co-founder. Canonical and Ubuntu liaison. Enthusiasm co-ordinator.
Members of the core MATE Desktop development team who have been helping develop and test Ubuntu MATE.
- Stefano Karapetsas Lead developer of MATE Desktop. Debian and Ubuntu maintainer.
- Vlad Orlov Developer of MATE Desktop and bug-fix king.
- Luke Horwell Ubuntu MATE developer and community moderator.
- Marcos Costales Developer of special projects for Ubuntu MATE.
The heroes from the Debian packaging team. Without their tireless efforts there would be no Ubuntu MATE.
- Mike Gabriel Package maintainer for Debian.
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz Package maintainer for Debian.
- Vangelis Mouhtsis Package maintainer for Debian.
Designers and Artists
The art department and creators of beautiful things.
- Goce Mitevski Designer, digital artist and desktop decorator.
- Ivan Pejić Digital artist, perfectionist and aspiring designer.
- Jack Mohegan Digital artist and theme tweaker.
- Michael Tunnell Website and graphic designer.
- Riccardo Pecchioli Digital video animator.
- Sam Hewitt Designer and creative genius.
These fine people are bringing Ubuntu MATE to other hardware platforms.
These are the social animals of the Ubuntu MATE community who help spread the word.
- Caleb Howland Facebook page administrator.
The moderators of the community who keep it running in good shape.
The following people have made infrequent, yet significant, contributions to the Ubuntu MATE project.