Many thanks to everyone who donated to the Ubuntu MATE community this month. You have been most generous and ensured that we can meet all the costs associated with running the Ubuntu MATE community and project.
How will these donations be spent?
These donations will be used to pay for:
- All Ubuntu MATE hosting and development server costs for January 2015.
- All the Ubuntu MATE CDN, bandwidth and email charges for January 2015.
- New ubuntu-mate.community domain registration.
- SSL/TLS certificate costs for ubuntu-mate.community.
- Paid for a 2nd hand iBook G4 for developing the PowerPC edition of Ubuntu MATE.
We have setup a number of payment options that should hopefully suit everyone. If you haven’t already, be brilliant, help grow our community.
Grow your community
Become a full Ubuntu MATE community member by helping to grow and sustain it. Warm and fuzzy sensations guaranteed.Donate
Summary of donations
Many thanks to everyone who supported the Ubuntu MATE community this month.
- After processing fees a total of $93.16 was donated via Patreon.
- A total of $190.0 was donated via PayPal, which after processing fees amounted to $176.1.
- A total of €45.0 was donated via PayPal, which after processing fees amounted to €41.37.
- A total of £22.5 was donated via PayPal, which after processing fees amounted to £21.08.
In January 2015 the total outgoings for the Ubuntu MATE community was €187.87. This is much higher than our typical projected monthly costs because it covered the domain registration and SSL/TLS certificate for ubuntu-mate.community, setup fees for the new community server, a 2nd hand iBook G4 for developing and testing the PowerPC edition of Ubuntu MATE in addition to the ususal server hosting for the community sites and development servers.