Many thanks to everyone who donated to the Ubuntu MATE community this month. You have been most generous and ensured that we can fund a new Ubuntu MATE community site.
How will these donations be spent?
These donations will be used to pay for:
- All Ubuntu MATE hosting and development server costs for December 2014.
- Creation and hosting of the new community site for January 2015.
- Funding prizes for upcoming community competitions.
- Paid for a 2nd hand iBook G4 for developing the PowerPC edition of Ubuntu MATE.
We have setup a number of payment options that should hopefully suit everyone. If you haven’t already, be brilliant, help grow our community.
Grow your community
Become a full Ubuntu MATE community member by helping to grow and sustain it. Warm and fuzzy sensations guaranteed.Donate
Many thanks to the following people for becoming Ubuntu MATE patrons who donated a total of $102.50, which after processing fees amounted to $93.31.
- Robert Meineke
- Roland Smith
- Paul Goff
- Cato Gaustad
- Steve J. Radonich IV
- Ivan Pejić
PayPal, Flattr and Gratipay
Many thanks to the following people for donating to the Ubuntu MATE community this month.
|26/12/2014||Charles W Bond III||$10.00||$9.31||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|24/12/2014||Stuart Rackham||$25.00||$23.47||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|22/12/2014||Leonardo Robinson||$15.00||$14.11||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|21/12/2014||Serge Rivera||$50.00||$47.25||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|14/12/2014||Christopher Schumacher||€10.00||€9.31||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|12/12/2014||Stephen Cook||£5.00||£4.63||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|11/12/2014||Jonathan Holton||£5.00||£4.63||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|03/12/2014||Stephan Kaps||€5.00||€4.48||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|01/12/2014||Daniel Rusek||$2.00||$1.61||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
|01/12/2014||Kawai Ryo||$5.00||$4.45||Ubuntu MATE One-time Donation|
- A total of $107.0 was donated via PayPal, which after processing fees amounted to $100.2.
- A total of €15.0 was donated via PayPal, which after processing fees amounted to €13.79.
- A total of £10.0 was donated via PayPal, which after processing fees amounted to £9.26.